About Blood Bank
BloodCellsKart is an innovative blood donation platform that provides a unique and convenient way for people to donate blood. We provide a safe and secure platform for donars to donate blood to those in need. We are committed to making blood donation easier and accessible for everyone. Our goal is to ensure that blood donations are done in a timely manner and that blood is available to those who need it. We strive to make sure that the blood donors’ information is kept secure and confidential.
Donating blood is a simple, safe, and cost-free way to help save lives. Blood donated in the right way can save up to three lives, and donating blood is a selfless act that makes a big difference to those in need. Blood donations provide vital resources for hospitals and patients alike. The process of donating blood is typically quick and easy, and donors are usually rewarded with a snack and a sense of satisfaction for contributing to the well-being of others.
Searching for Blood
You should register patient/recipient details with BloodeCellsKart we will help you as per your requirements and will provide you with details and where to find a blood donation centre.
Register for Blood Donation Camp
If you are interested in registering for a blood donation camp, you need to contact BloodCellsKart. Many organizations and hospitals host blood donation camps on a regular basis. You can usually find details about upcoming blood donation camps through our website, social media. Once you have contacted the BloodCellsKart, you need to provide us with some basic information, such as your name, age, gender, and address you may also need to provide proof of identity. After providing the necessary information, you will be asked to fill out a blood donor registration form. Once your registration is complete, you will be given a donor card that you will need to bring with you to the blood donation camp.
Blood Donation Services
Toll free no:
Learning about Blood Donation
Whole Blood Donation
Whole blood donation is a great way to give back to the community and help save lives. It is a safe and easy way to help those in need, and the process only takes about an hour. By donating, you can help people in need, from accident and burn victims to those undergoing surgery or chemotherapy. Whole blood donations are also used to treat people with severe anemia, or even those with an inherited blood disorder. Your donation could make a difference in someone’s life.
Whole blood donation is a process in which a person voluntarily donates a unit of their blood for transfusion. During the process, blood is collected from one arm and then separated into different components, such as red blood cells, plasma, and platelets. These components can then be used to help treat patients suffering from a variety of conditions. Whole blood donations are typically collected through a process known as apheresis, which involves a machine that separates the components of the donated blood and returns the remaining components to the donor.
Generally, anyone between the ages of 18 and 55 who is in good health and meets certain other criteria may be eligible to donate blood.
Process of Donating Blood
1. Determine if you are eligible to donate blood. In order to donate blood, you must be in general good health, meet age and weight requirements, and not have any medical conditions that would make donation unsafe.
2. Make an appointment. Blood donation centre's typically accept walk-ins, but it is recommended to make an appointment to ensure that there is enough time to complete the donation process.
3. Prepare for the donation. Eat a healthy meal and drink plenty of fluids before donating.
4. Go to your appointment. Bring a valid form of identification , such as a donor card provided by BloodCellsKart.
5. Undergo a screening. Blood donation centre's will ask a series of questions to determine if you are medically eligible to donate.
6. Donate your blood. The actual donation process generally takes around 8-10 minutes.
7. Receive post-donation care. Blood donation centre's will provide you with snacks and a place to rest after donating.
1. Drink extra water (or other non-alcoholic drink) before your appointment.
2. Eat a healthy meal, avoiding fatty foods like hamburgers, fries, or ice cream.
3. Wear a shirt with sleeves that you can roll up above your elbows.
4. Let us know if you have a preferred arm or particular vein that has been used successfully in the past to draw blood.
1. Enjoy a Snack
2. Tell Others About Your Good Deed
3. Drink Extra Liquids
4. Keep eating iron-rich foods.